[CS-FSLUG] [OT] USB Hubs; Gigabit Networking

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Feb 21 07:28:12 CST 2007

This link is somewhat related to what you were talking about doing. It
discusses the reliability of hard-drives in general. A friend of mine
used to design hard-drives. He told me a while back that the core
technologies behind hard-drives were changing, and we would see a shift
in how they behaved. I believe this statistical study of hard-drives
bears this out.

http://storagemojo.com/?p=383

- Tim Young