[CS-FSLUG] Xfce and Bibletime

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:10:53 CDT 2007

On 4/9/07, Hilding Egestål <he7316575 at yahoo.se> wrote:

> I have used Xubuntu with Xfce on one of my PC. Do You anything about
> downloading Bibletime and Xfce? I have used Bibletime with Gnome and
> KDE, but I can not find Bibletime for Xfce in the Synaptic Package
> Manager.
>
> Hilding in Sweden

Hilding,

You only need BibleTime.  As far as I know, if you select it, you should get
all the necessary dependencies to go with it automatically.  Although
BibleTime is a KDE-based application, it should run on XFce with no
problems, assuming you add it via Synaptic.

Blessings,
Don
--
D.C. Parris
Minister, Editor, Free Software Advocate