[CS-FSLUG] Archiving Mailing Lists

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 01:10:43 CDT 2007

Hey all, I recently joined a new mailing list that uses mailman.  However,
the list apparently is facing difficulty with respect to creating archives:

" The biggest problem we've run into while researching suggestions is that
our archives are behind a members-only "wall" and I'm told that prevents
most solutions from indexing the archives. We also will not have ssh access
to our new server - again limiting what we can use."

Can anyone suggest a work-around, or is it better to consider switching from
mailman to something else?

Thanks,
Don
--
D.C. Parris
Minister, Editor, Free Software Advocate