[CS-FSLUG] OT: Covenant Bible Seminary----Prayer Request

Warren Sanders warren at sandersonline.org
Tue Apr 3 20:17:13 CDT 2007

Christopher Rose wrote:
> Tim,
>
> Thank you for the encouragement. I wouldn't call it an accelerated
> program. Resident study classes are three hours long one night a week
> for ten weeks. As for credits, I transfered into Covenant Bible
> Seminary with a cumulative of 57 credits from Pierce College Fort
> Steilicom, Tacoma Community College, and 12 credits awarded for five
> years of honorable Navy service. Here is the URL for the seminary I am
> at: http://www.covenantbibleseminary.org/
>
> Hopefully that will clear some confusion.

Congratulations Christopher!

I'm no seminary student by any means.  I decided to attend a Bible
College class for my first time last year.  I started with
Hermeneutics... coined the toughest course offered.  I feel I did
well... I only audited the class tho so no grade was given. Yellowstone
Valley Bible Institute (http://yvbi.com) if anyone was interested in
knowing.

Blessings,
--