[CS-FSLUG] OT: Covenant Bible Seminary----Prayer Request

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Apr 1 22:03:13 CDT 2007

Hi Christopher,
	Sounds great, congratulations! I don't think I even realized you
were attending a seminary! I need to spend more time on the list. It
sounds like you have done a *lot* of credit hours of work -- were
some of those in some other field? What are your plans after
receiving your degree?

	It sounds like you can take all of Hermeneutics on one day? Is that
an accelerated class, I presume?

	It's kind of amusing, I just started this present semester at
Covenant *Theological* Seminary, and you are at Covenant *Bible*
Seminary. I guess if I refer to Covenant Seminary on this list, it
could get confusing!

	Blessings to you!

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OfB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton