[CS-FSLUG] OpenDocument Fellowship Shutting Down

Don Parris dcparris at carolina.rr.com
Sun Apr 1 09:50:40 CDT 2007

The OpenDocument Fellowship is being shut down, effective tomorrow, due to
concerns about ties to suspected terrorists, namely Daniel Carrera.
Apparently the US Gov't is pressuring the UK government, forcing Daniel to
relocate to Germany on the grounds that he has made anti-US and anti-MS
jokes.

I have not seen anything from Daniel that constitutes anything
remotely 'terrorist'-like in my monitoring of the ODF fellowship list.  BTW,
I have been a member of ODF almost from its inception.  Maybe I'm a suspect
too now.

Don
--
Don, Dolly & Samora