[CS-FSLUG] Software Linux Fedora

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Tue Sep 26 07:24:21 CDT 2006

hilding wrote:
> I am quite new on this list. Actually I am a minister within Church of
> Sweden. And nowadays using Linux more and more. Quite newly I have
> installed Fedora5 on one of my computers. I have Ubuntu 6 on the other.
> But I still have some difficulties to get Gnomesword correctly on the
> PC. I have got the framework, but where are the commentaries and bible text?

Normally, if you could get GnomeSword to run, you could use it to
download the modules directly. Have you tried this package:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/5/i386/repodata/repoview/gnomesword-0-2.1.6-2.fc5.html

I have worked a lot with CentOS, which is closely related to Fedora.

--
Ed Hurst