[CS-FSLUG] Thanks for the help

Chad chadfluegge at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 20:03:37 CDT 2006

Thanks for all the tips that everyone sent to me.

I've been writing writing html for about 6 to 7 years now, and I too use
a regular text editor - like notepad for windows. However, I was using
Eversoft's firstpage 2000 for my initial page setup.

It looks like I'm going to be using gedit for now, unless someone can
recommend something else that's better. I tried downloading jedit, but
it won't open; it keeps hanging up on me.

Also, Are there just two Bible programs available for Ubuntu? Gnomesword
for the gnome environment and Bibletime for the KDE environment? Those
are the only two that I have been able to find so far. I wish that
e-sword were available for Ubuntu... I've heard that some people have
successfully installed it via wine, but I've kinda' given up on wine at
the moment.

Thanks again,
Chad