[CS-FSLUG] A little bird told me...

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Sun Sep 24 00:15:46 CDT 2006

Eh...??? and I thought I was gettin' ready for dinner..! :D

Thanks and blessings (though belated...)

Eduardo

On Monday 18 September 2006 20.55, Timothy Butler wrote:
> Old buzzards are good like that. (Happy Birthday, Ed!) I understand a
> certain other, younger buzzard, uh, I mean admin, with a similar name
> to the older buzzard also is celebrating his birthday today.  Happy
> Birthday! :-)
>
> 	Blessings to you both on your special day!
>
> 	-Tim
>
> On Sep 18, 2006, at 11:50 AM, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
> > (Well, in fact was more like an old buzzard :D) ... that certain
> > admin on this list is turning his half-century mark today...
> >
> > HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
> >
> > Blessings,
> >
> > Eduardo

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
http://shadow.sombragris.org
		THE GENEROUS ENEMY

(Magnus Barford, in the year 1102, started the general conquest of the
kingdoms of Ireland; it is told that in the eve of his death he
received this greeting from Muirchertach, king in Dublin:)

May the gold and the storm be in your armies, Magnus Barford.
May your battle be happy, tomorrom, on the fields of my kingdom.
May your kingly hands weave, terribly, the fabric of the sword.
May the opponents of your sword the food of the red swan.
May your many gods be sated with blood, may them sate you with blood.
May you be victorious at the dawn, O king who sets foot in Ireland.
May not one of your many days shine forth as the day of tomorrow.
Because that day will be the last. I swear to you, king Magnus.
Because before its light fades out, I will overcome you and erase you,
	Magnus Barford.

				From _Anhang zur Heimskringla_
				   of H. Gering, 1893

		-- Jorge Luis Borges