[CS-FSLUG] (Ed Hurst) manual mount

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Fri Sep 22 08:01:31 CDT 2006

I'm with Ed. HTML should be written by hand, IMHO. WYSIWYG editors work,
but I haven't seen one yet that is flawless and creates code that is
clean. If you code isn't clean, tracking down the problem in the code
begins with a cleaning process that I personally despise. There are a
lot of great text editors for Linux and HTML is really a trivial
language to learn. I've been writing it for 10 years, which means I
learned HTML by myself when I was 14 and I don't pick up languages well
:-)

It's extra nice that there are sources all over the place to copy from
and the folks on this list are great about debugging newb stuff. :-)

JSR/