[CS-FSLUG] HTML Editor [Was: manual mount]

edoc7 edoc7 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 22 07:19:45 CDT 2006

> Chad Fluegge wrote:
>
>> The cd did burn successfully. for which I am happy. I had downloaded a
>> program last night called gnome baker, which did not work at all. As
>> long as I can burn my data cds though, I'm happy! :-)
>> What programs would you recommend for editing html files?

I use the Leafpad text editor included with Puppy Linux.

I do not like any of the automated HTML editors I
have seen as they add too much clutter to the code.

There are some very good free HTML tutorials available
online.

http://clusty.com is an excellent search engine and a
search on "html tutorial" will lead you to one with
which you are comfortable.

doc