[CS-FSLUG] (Ed Hurst) manual mount

Chad Fluegge chadfluegge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 11:05:35 CDT 2006

Ok, I was able to manually mount my hard drive and I was able to recover
all of my pertinent files including my entire mp3 collection.

Also, as I write this letter - at midnight - I'm testing Gnomes' cd
writing application. It appears to be working. I must be honest though,
I'm a skeptic at heart, so I'll believe it when I see it.. :-)

The cd did burn successfully. for which I am happy. I had downloaded a
program last night called gnome baker, which did not work at all. As
long as I can burn my data cds though, I'm happy! :-)
What programs would you recommend for editing html files?

Thanks for your help by the way, I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Chad