[CS-FSLUG] Don P...

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 11:13:59 CDT 2006

On 9/16/06, 'Mash <mashdot at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, and all this time I assumed Don was a Puerto Rican woman !
> Proves how one could get into all sorts of trouble on the internet :)))
>
> 'Mash

I've made that mistake with some of the people in the list,
particularly when the name can be used for a man or woman. Sometimes I
really didn't want to ask people because I thought the question might
be offensive.

There's a lot to learn about making assumptions on the internet,
you're given so little information on people and yet you have to keep
from guessing based on what might be the norm for your culture.