[CS-FSLUG] Prayer request

xxx xxxx cyberdamon at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 19:47:58 CDT 2006

I set it as a wallpaper and the kids started crying. No just kidding.

It's a great article.

Now about Ichtux I downloaded the beta iso and burned it (no not a a file
but an image) and booted to install and it kicked out a messagestating linux
boot failed.

Problem file? could download again but took a long time.