[CS-FSLUG] Is Dittytalk.com Down?

David Aikema david at aikema.net
Wed Sep 6 02:13:55 CDT 2006

On 9/4/06, edoc7 <edoc7 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Have you been there?

Myspace, not so much.  However I've spent a fair bit of time around
other, similar sites.

> Have you read the news about it -- young people
> hurting one another and being victimized by sick
> adults pretending to be youth?

Believe it or not this occurs elsewhere on the internet, and it also
happens in the "real world" as well.

> Have you seen the giant advertisements, mostly of
> teen girls barely clothed in highly erotic positions
> with sexually provocative texts?

I'll agree with you about many of these types of sites having
inappropriate advertisements.  However, at the same time have you
looked at the magazine rack at the checkout stand of your local
grocery store lately?

Myspace may not be the best, but is it so much more a "portal to hell"
than much of the rest of popular culture?

Dave