[CS-FSLUG] Is Dittytalk.com Down?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Sep 5 08:31:37 CDT 2006

>> On 9/4/06, edoc7 <edoc7 at verizon.net> wrote:
>>> Am I suffering a localized anomaly or is the
>>> Dittytalk.com Christian alternative to the
>>> "portal to hell" MySpace.com down?
>>
>> Why describe Myspace as a "portal to hell"?
>
> Have you been there?

	Veering way off course here, I'm still trying to figure out the
useful benefit of these types of sites. I've visited MySpace a few
times -- I think following a link from a recording artist's site, or
some such -- but it just didn't look very intriguing to me.

	Then again, I'm starting to feel like a crotchety old guy when it
comes to Internet stuff. All this new fangeled stuff....

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher
tbutler at ofb.biz   | is bound in  his  way to  be a lover of myths  and
www.uninet.info   | poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in
timothybutler.us  | being big with wonder."
                                                      -- Thomas Aquinas