[CS-FSLUG] Is Dittytalk.com Down?

edoc7 edoc7 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 4 19:19:48 CDT 2006

> On 9/4/06, edoc7 <edoc7 at verizon.net> wrote:
>> Am I suffering a localized anomaly or is the
>> Dittytalk.com Christian alternative to the
>> "portal to hell" MySpace.com down?
>
> Why describe Myspace as a "portal to hell"?

Have you been there?

Have you read the news about it -- young people
hurting one another and being victimized by sick
adults pretending to be youth?

Have you observed the environment which encourages
promiscuous sexuality?

Have you seen the pictures and self-descriptions,
and self-described relationship goals, the heavy
demonic content, the violent language, the self-
abusive language, and the very young age of some
of the members?

Have you seen the giant advertisements, mostly of
teen girls barely clothed in highly erotic positions
with sexually provocative texts?

Every time I visit the site, because some of our
church youth are on it, the Holy Spirit within is
terribly offended.

That is why.

IMHO, YMMV, HTH ... :-)

doc