[CS-FSLUG] Prayer request

'Mash mashdot at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 04:07:13 CDT 2006

I love all of you so much !
I don't believe I have ever come across a group of people who can
manage to turn drinking coffee into a serious affair :) Fantastic !

Nathan I wish you all the best mate and just relax and enjoy it. As
everyone has said this is a great start for you. And if we are talking
"coffee" I recommend reading a book called "Roaring Lambs - Bob
Briner"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/o/ASIN/0310591112/tellafriend-20/ref=cm_taf_text_link

Well totally inspire you.

'Mash