[CS-FSLUG] Highlights from OFB

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Oct 31 23:57:00 CST 2006

I thought I'd share some points of interest that have appeared
recently on OFB.

	First, for those of you aware of Ed Hurst's long running FreeBSD on
the Desktop series, you can now find convenient links to the whole
series at: http://www.ofb.biz/series/freebsddesktop.html

	Second, if you or anyone you know lives in Missouri, but you are not
yet aware of the issues behind Amendment 2 ("stem cell initiative"),
I have a commentary on the issue here: http://www.ofb.biz/safari/
article/405.html .

	Third, given that it is Reformation Day today, Ed Hurst provides a
nice look at the day (beyond simply seeing it as the day of the
schism between parts of the Church) and the need for a modern day
reformation: http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/406.html .

	Finally, if you or anyone you know would like to contribute to OFB,
please write me off list. We are actively seeking new contributors.
All you need is an opinion (on any relevant issue -- computers, other
technology, politics, faith, etc.) and the desire to write about it
in a way that can be enjoyed by others.

	Enjoy!

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OFB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton