[CS-FSLUG] bibletime in Ubuntu

xxx xxxx cyberdamon at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 08:53:00 CDT 2006

I don't understand your harshness, but I DO THANK YOU for your help. If I
recall your email correctly you said that this synaptic is in ubuntu gnome,
I am using suse and kde. That is why I commently on the frustraion of
setting it up.

I was always partial to theopolis, so I may try using wine to set it up in
suse and see how that goes.
Online I always use biblegateway.com, the software would be for access to
study materials and in lew of an internet connection.

God Bless
Don