[CS-FSLUG] Gnomesword (Hilding)

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Sun Oct 1 19:27:02 CDT 2006

Hilding:

For Bibletime, you need just *three* dependencies:

1. kdelibs
2. kdebase
3. sword (might come as libsword or something like that; and you might
already have that installed, since you were trying to use Gnomesword.)

In short: you don't need to install Kubuntu.

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Sunday 01 October 2006 14.37, Hilding Egestål wrote:
> I tried with Mandriva but it did not go any better, so I reinstalled
> Ubuntu and installed Gnomesword. I installed Sun Java 5.0 and made a
> control of this langauge gu* which was not installed.
> But.. the same message: "gnomesword has unexpectingly been closed.
> Try to give a message to the developers" (translated from swedish).
>
> The idea of bibleguide is interesting but isn't that program for KDE?
> Then I have to install Kubuntu.
>
> /Hilding
>
> fre 2006-09-29 klockan 11:51 -0500 skrev Ed Hurst:
> > edoc7 wrote:
> > > What are the dependencies of BibleDesktop, please?
> > > Is Gnome required or just Java?
> >
> > Just Sun Java, at least version 1.4, I believe.

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
http://shadow.sombragris.org
Human life has always been lived on the edge of a precipice. Human
culture has always had to exist under the shadow of something
infinitely more important than itself. If men had posponed the search
for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never
have begun.

	-- C.S. Lewis, "Learning in War-Time"