[CS-FSLUG] wireless security

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Thu Nov 30 11:20:20 CST 2006

I'm much happier securing the machines and leaving the wireless wide
open. Recently though, I went to a FON router. This community of
wireless sharing folks handles the authentication. It is an interesting
idea, but being poorly implemented. They seem to be closed to outside
help, which is sad because this could be a really neat open source
project.

JSR/