[CS-FSLUG] Linux distributions

Vincent Danen vdanen at linsec.ca
Thu Nov 30 00:51:46 CST 2006

* Michael Bradley, Jr. <michaelsbradleyjr at gmail.com> [2006-11-30 01:21:08 -0500]:

> >Hi, Nathan,  This is my first post on the list (so hello to everyone
> >else, just signed up an hour ago...), so bear with me.
>
> Welcome to the list! It's great to have you onboard.

Hi, Michael, and thank you.  If I would have known of this list, I would
have been on a long time ago... =)  As it stands, someone posted
something to the CMUG (Christian Mac Users Group) mailing list today and
that was the first time I heard of this list so I had to come on over
and sign up... =)

--
{FEE30AD4 : 7F6C A60C 06C2 4811 FA1C  A2BC 2EBC 5E32 FEE3 0AD4}
mysql> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;