[CS-FSLUG] Weighing In On The GPLv3 Debate

John Mark Clayton clayton256 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 05:09:09 CST 2006

I've read a few articles on this issue.  I don't understand what the
argument
is about.  What is proposed to be in v3 that is causing the up roar?  What
does
anti-drm and anti-tivo really mean?  How will I. a consumer, be short
changed?
How as a OSS developer (desktop app and/or embedded app) will I be hurt?
Mark

clayton256 at gmail.com