[CS-FSLUG] Question About Google Page Rank

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 21:47:05 CST 2006

Thanks, Tim.  I remember our new publisher, Bob (Dave's Dad) telling me our
page rank was higher than one of our competitors, but when he stated the
rankings (us=8, them=7), I thought he must have it backwards.  We're still a
notch behind another competitor, though.  It'll be tough to get the jump on
the other competitor, but I'll keep working at it. ;-)

Don