[CS-FSLUG] Titch's OpenDocument Straw Man Falls

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed May 24 10:23:05 CDT 2006

If you haven't been following this debate, Steven Titch, of the
Heartland Institute, wrote an article that misleads people to believe
that Massachusetts has mandated "open source procurement".  I sent and
published an e-mail that refuted his misleading statements.  I also
followed that up with an article drawing the distinction between fact
and fiction.  Titch missed it completely.  Still, I decided to humor
him:

All the relevant articles are linked from this one, for those who need
to follow the discussion. :-)

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist