[CS-FSLUG] OpenDocument in Massachusetts: War of the Words

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Tue May 23 20:56:38 CDT 2006

On 5/22/06, Alan Trick <alantrick at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 14:01 -0400, Don Parris wrote:
> > I responded this weekend to an article by The Heartland Institute that
> > was mostly fiction.  Here is my follow-up (which links to my initial
> > response) comparing that report to the 1938 broadcast of War of the
> > Worlds:
> >
> > http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/61328/index.html
> >
> > Blessings,
> > Don
>
> Wow, that's a bad article (not yours, the other one). At lease the War
> of the Worlds was a joke, I think this guy might be serious.
>
> Alan Trick

Titch responded today:
http://www.fromtheheartland.org/blog/2006/05/lots_of_bluster_but_no_real_re.php#more

It's official, I'm a zealot. :-)

I ran the blog post on LXer.  You can see the comments there:

My follow-up response is coming out tomorrow or Thursday.  Probably
tomorrow. I'm calling him a glutton for embarrassment.  Well, it's
getting to be really entertaining. ;-)

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist