[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Authors & Editors Wanted at LXer

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Tue May 16 19:54:06 CDT 2006

I am aware that we have some folks on this list with journalistic
tendencies - or maybe that's aspirations.  Either way, please feel
free to submit articles of all sorts, whether an investigative report,
editorial, or solid tutorial, for our readers.

Articles may either be your original articles, or a link to an article
published on another website.  For example, an article published on
Open For Business can be submitted to LXer, and readers are taken
directly to the story when they click on the headline from our
newswire.

You can submit articles here:
http://lxer.com/module/newswire/stories/add.php

Here's the Article Submission How-To to guide you through the steps:
http://lxer.com/module/forums/t/22668/

Nathan, your Distro-Watch listing might be a good candidate.

We would definitely like to attract volunteer editors with local
knowledge of technology events and issues in the following areas:
Africa, Asia, Australia, Latin America, and the Middle East.  Please
have any interested persons you run into contact me via don at lxer.com.
We're also interested in attracting female writers.

Blessings,
Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist