[CS-FSLUG] calendar and reminder

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Fri May 12 18:53:01 CDT 2006

Stephen J. McCracken wrote:
>>Yes. Since my wife is using the one and only account we have on that
>>outbound server, it won't recognize my machine using the same account.
>>Unless I pay for them to open outbound port 25, they won't allow a
>>built-in mail server to relay from inside their VLAN.
>
> Just a thought, but could you set up your machine to use the ISP
> outbound and your wife's machine to send through your machine?

My wife isn't in favor of that just now. I'd rather not repeat here all
the gory details, but we are living in her mom's house. Regardless how I
resolve my calendar issue, this mail server business will continue being
a sore point for me until we live in our own domicile. When we can
afford that, we can afford a better service plan.

--
Ed Hurst