[CS-FSLUG] Novell brands its own open-source religion

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Thu May 11 17:14:41 CDT 2006

On 5/11/06, Ritchie, Josiah S. <jritchie at bible.edu> wrote:
> If you haven't tried Banshee, you must. It is a great piece of software
> that I use constantly and am very happy with.

Eww, GTK :-p

I'm a KDE/Qt purist whenever I can get away with it :-)

Out modem trouble has an interesting side effect, apparently our
bandwidth usage isn't being recorded by the ISP now, and I'm making
the best of it to grab myself the SUSE 10.1 CD set. But don't worry,
the ISP slammed us with a bill that was close to $100/month if not
well over for the last two months, so they aren't hurting. I'll loose
my Kubuntu installation, but hopefully I'll gain the ability to use
the thing on a network. If it supports my laptop hardware then I know
what I'll be running on it by Monday :-) .

Too bad the DVD downloads aren't available right now while the modem
isn't reporting our bandwidth usage :-) .