[CS-FSLUG] Novell brands its own open-source religion

Alan Trick alantrick at gmail.com
Wed May 10 18:28:05 CDT 2006

I'm a bit of a fan of Novel. While I've never used any of their stuff,
they seem to be more focused on being the best than being the most
popular. They've come out with a lot of cool technologies lately - stuff
that actually works and makes computing a lot funner. Anyone whose had a
chance to use XGL will know what I'm talking about.

Bandit looks pretty interesting. It looks like it could be the next
generation directory service. It would be neat if we could get this to
work together with OpenID.

Alan Trick