[CS-FSLUG] Praise God for resellers prices...

'Mash mashdot at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 08:20:37 CDT 2006

I have a bunch of night shifts coming up so I recently stocked up on
some books.

Thank God for Amazon.co.uk resellers.
Check out these prices for brand new books !!

What's So Amazing About Grace? [Paperback] by Yancey, Philip - £2.75
Finding God in Unexpected Places [Paperback] by Yancey, Philip - £3.83
The Jesus I Never Knew [Paperback] by Yancey, Philip - £3.67
Chazown: A Different Way to See Your Life [Paperback] by Criag Groeschel - £7.52

So I bought them all, and Yes I am a Yancey Fan.

'Mash