[CS-FSLUG] Laser Jet 4 on Linux

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Wed Jun 14 22:35:15 CDT 2006

On Sunday 11 June 2006 15.51, Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:
[snip]

> The other problem I have is that I need a "reduce to fit page"
> function on the spread sheet and I cant find it.  Of course if it
> cant print then that is a moot question!!

This is what I use in OO.o 2.0.2:

Go to Format > Page, and in the resulting dialog, go to the "Sheet" tab.
There, under "Scale", you can choose:

1. Reduce/enlarge printout: Scales the spreadsheet by a percentage
factor.

2. Fit print ranges to number of pages: You can specify how many pages
you want for printing your spreadsheet.

3. Fit print ranges to width/height: This is the best control. It allows
you to fit your spreadsheet to "x" number of pages of width and "y"
number of pages of height.

Under the last option, let's say that you have a spreadsheet that is
several pages long, but also it has a lot of columns. You don't care
how much pages it's going to take to print it as long as all the
columns fit in one page. In that case, put "1" on the Width field, and
leave empty the height field. That's it.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--
Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America

I am his Highness' dog at Kew;
Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?

	-- Alexander Pope

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
http://shadow.sombragris.org
 One Moment in Annihilation's Waste,
 One moment, of the Well of Life to taste--
   The Stars are setting, and the Caravan
 Starts for the dawn of Nothing--Oh, make haste!

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam