[CS-FSLUG] One year bible recommendations.

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Feb 28 22:40:36 CST 2006

Hi Mash,
	I have the One Year Bible in the New Living Translation and love it!
The first year I wasn't very good at reading every day, so ever since
I've been "behind," but I just use a bookmark to keep track of where
I am and read one section a day. The sections are really nicely
divided and I find it a lot better than a separate schedule. I'm
almost through for my second time. I like it so well, I've even given
one as a gift.

	-Tim