[CS-FSLUG] Introduction

Jason Turner lefticus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:31:06 CST 2006

I think there is a sword for qtopia project, that should work for
you... BTW, eSword and the Sword project are two very different
things. eSword is closed source and uses some proprietary file format,
which is how he has convinced some bible copyright holders to allow
him to distributed copyrighted bibles.

Yes, there is a lot of discussion about getting the NET bible in sword.

Thanks for all the "Welcomes" everyone.

God Bless,
Jason

http://emptycrate.com Games, Programming, Travel & other stuff