[CS-FSLUG] Introduction

Jason Turner lefticus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 15:16:34 CST 2006

I also agree that that is a short comming of the SWORD API, the
documentation that is. It is actually fairly well document doxygen
style, but no one currently generates that for general web
consumption. I might do that.

I also may try and organize some example code for all the various
sword targets that may be used.

God Bless
Jason

http://emptycrate.com Games, Programming, Travel & other stuff