[CS-FSLUG] webservers

David Colburn edoc7 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 18 12:09:50 CST 2006

I am not sure it is worth the trouble.

It is a costly hassle to host something with worthwhile
bandwidth and speed when free hosting is readily available.

Try http://cjb.cc  They are down temporarily but if you
read their Forum (click on Details) you will see that the
owner is available and is a good guy.

I had a free site and will again plus I have a paid
site with the same guy where I host  http://bibleseven.com
The price is very reasonable.

doc