[CS-FSLUG] SuSE locking up durring install

David M dmcglone at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 22:49:30 CST 2006

I bought me a new laptop today I got an AMD turion 64, and I downloaded the SuSE x86_64 ISO's and when I try to install, the installation locks up on Probing pci bus (00)

I tried all the install options including acpi=off and still can't get the install to start.

I've been googling for quite a while, and can't find an answer. Ed, I seen you had the same problem, Did you solve it? I'd really like to get SuSE on this laptop.

Thanks,
David