[CS-FSLUG] FOSS Forum/BB Software

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Feb 7 20:07:15 CST 2006

Hi Eduardo,
	Thanks. It's more of a forum-focused site than a CMS/article focused
one, so I don't think WP would do the trick. WYSIWYG is a
showstopper, unfortunately. I presently have something set up for
them that is not WYSIWYG (using PHPNuke + phpBB) but that isn't
meeting their needs...

	Shoutbox would be nice...

	Thanks,
		Tim