[CS-FSLUG] ADMIN: Proposed Merger with Sakamuyo

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Fri Aug 11 08:07:35 CDT 2006

administration
> teams, is to merge the two projects. The plan is to create a new,
> single forum/mailing list combination for both services. Theology and
> so on will go to the appropriate parts of the new forums (which
> ideally will be available to subscribe to as mailing lists if you
> wish), while tech posts will continue to flow in as normal, in
> addition to showing up in the new forum structure.
>
> 	None of this is set in stone yet, so I am soliciting your
thoughts.
> Speak now or, well, you get the drift.
>
> 	-Tim

Could we have an area simply called sakamuyo-chat at listserver.org or
whatever where we could still just talk, share prayer requests and be
social instead of talking about specific topics? I value the relational
side of CS-FSLUG and wouldn't want to see that suffer in the merger. I
count many of you CS-FSLUGers among my friends because I know things
about you and you know things about me of a more personal nature that
don't generally come out when talking on-topic.

Thanks,
JSR/