[CS-FSLUG] OT: router features

Frank Bax fbax at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 20 10:12:31 CDT 2006

At 09:15 AM 4/20/06, Ritchie, Josiah S. wrote:

> [...]

There's another reason - as I explained in my first email.  When client is
configured with static ip address, manual config of dns servers is also
required.  For most ISP's this is not a problem, but through experience
I've noticed that ISP used at this location does indeed change ip address
of DNS server occasionally (once yearly or less), and I don't want a
"surprise" like that many months from now.