[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: More Education

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Apr 12 22:21:37 CDT 2006

Pray with me Brothers and Sisters. I'm seeking an adademic refreshing.
I've gone about as far as I can go with my current educational tools,
and I need a push from someone who's been a little farther down that
road. Whether I obtain another degree is immaterial to me; this is not
about following some mainstream traditional career path. It's about
equipping for the next task -- a task as yet virtually undefined. I'm a
non-conformist in most things, and it's God's gift to me which puts me
in a place to reach and teach those who cannot be reached in the typical
fashion. Yet, it doesn't rule out seminary. However, I am convinced I'd
sin if I took any educational loands, so you can imagine that limits my
options. There are other factors involved, but that's enough for now.

I've researched, and found one fully online seminary I could probably
save up to afford. I've also asked my church's staff to consider what
they might offer privately. Now I'm asking you folks to pray with me.

--
Ed Hurst