[CS-FSLUG] Spam mail

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 09:40:11 CDT 2006

I just discovered something that will make me change my way of
phrasing email.  There was a post by someone on this list that took
exception to Plato being called "some guy" (by the way I agreed with
it) that used a lot of exclamation points and question marks in
series.  I would not have gotten it except that I am in the habit of
occasionally checking the bit bucket where my spam blocker throws such
things just to see what it is rejecting.  In there I found that
message.  Apparently thrown there because of the excessive use of
punctuation.  I wonder how much of my sent mail has been lost that
way?

--
Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."