[CS-FSLUG] TD: Gospel of Judas

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Apr 7 21:26:29 CDT 2006

I thought I'd point out this link to the actual text of the Gospel of
Judas:

	http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/_pdf/GospelofJudas.pdf

	It is a rather brief 7 pages (even if it had been theologically
acceptable, I'm pretty certain it wouldn't have been fit for the
canon, given the shortness, limited narrative of Jesus' life, etc.).
There is enough missing through out that it doesn't make the best
read in the world due to the jumpiness, but it was somewhat interesting.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The theologian who labors without joy is not a
Editor, OfB.biz   | theologian at all. Sulky faces, morose thoughts
tbutler at ofb.biz   | and boring ways of  speaking are intolerable in
timothybutler.us  | this field."
                                                       -- Karl Barth