[CS-FSLUG] Your Mission Dream

Don Parris dcparris at carolina.rr.com
Tue Apr 4 10:48:27 CDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 22:07 -0500, Ed Hurst wrote:
> Let's assume for the sake of discussion you are called to a mission
> field. God is letting you choose the place. Where would it be? Say why,
> if you know.

Some of you may recall that I hope to have an opportunity at some point
to witness to Stallman.  I should also, I suppose, set my sights on ESR,
though I would expect him to be even more oppositional than RMS.  Thus,
I guess I would want to be the missionary to the geeks. ;-)  I'll admit
that getting flamed by angry geeks is not as harsh as getting boiled
alive in a pot, but you still earn a stripe or two along the way.

Don