[CS-FSLUG] Your Mission Dream

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Apr 3 08:35:21 CDT 2006

Joey Kelly wrote:

>>Let's assume for the sake of discussion you are called to a mission
>>field. God is letting you choose the place. Where would it be? Say why,
>>if you know.
>
> Hello.
>
> I'm new to the list, so I'll submit one of my journal entries that addresses
> this very topic serve as an introduction.
>
> http://joeykelly.net/ministry/weblog.php?entry=3

Welcome, Joey! Good answer, too. I'm afraid my own answer is far less
dramatic, since my only mission experience was a calling to go back into
the Army. I can emote with bullets flying all to closely by me, but not
much else. Soldiers gripe universally, but things were seldom that bad
for me. OTOH, the spiritual payback on that mission period was more than
words can express.

--
Ed Hurst