[CS-FSLUG] NI: Did Microsoft send the wrong guy to Massachusetts' ODF hearing?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Sep 30 09:05:44 CDT 2005

On Thursday 29 September 2005 8:23 pm, Don Parris wrote:
> The customer is no longer king at Msft - if they ever were.
>  That attitude will cost them more Windows business than Novell could
> steal from them in a year.

100% right on! Ballmer STILL doesn't get it!! MickySoft CAN'T anylonger bullie
and blackmail the public into staying with them, nor doing things their way.
Open source and Linux has "rounded the corner" and MickySoft MUST make
DRASTIC changes in the way it does business or it WILL start to suffer major
losses.

Fred

to you, at this time.