[CS-FSLUG] NI: Did Microsoft send the wrong guy to Massachusetts' ODF hearing?

JD Runyan Lists at RunyanRants.Net
Thu Sep 29 16:30:27 CDT 2005

Fred A. Miller wrote:
> On Thursday 29 September 2005 1:03 am, .mash wrote:
>
>>Redmond must be shaking in their boots!
>>
>>Something drastic is going to happen in the next few years with Microsoft.
>>Opensource is causing huge problems and is not going away.
>

> Got that right, and I think "drastic" changes will have in the next 12 to 18
> months as more and more gov't and business move to Linux and open source
> apps.

Your kidding right. Gov isn't moving to Linux it is just growing, and
Linux is getting some of that growth.  I work for the the USDA, and I
see more windows coming in than ever, but we are also growing with
massive amounts of Linux and other UNIX platforms.

--
"Why buy good luggage? You only use it when you travel."
--Yogi Bera