[CS-FSLUG] TD: Hello everyone! Acceptance of the Statement of Faith . . .

Michael Bradley, Jr. michaelsbradleyjr at mac.com
Tue Sep 27 00:26:39 CDT 2005

                                                             JMJ + OBT
Dear Tim,

Thank you for your welcome. I'm glad to "be here."

I am working on a longer reply to your message which includes my
reflections on the latest SoF, but it will be a little while before I
have it finished.

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,

Michael Bradley, Jr.

--
[Jesus said] Tell aching mankind to snuggle close
to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace.

My home on the Net ::
    http://homepage.mac.com/michaelsbradleyjr/

IC XC NIKA