[CS-FSLUG] Massachusetts, OpenDocument & The Church

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:45:21 CDT 2005

Well, Massachusetts has finalized it's decision to adapt the
OpenDocument format, along with PDF, as the official document formats
for the Commonwealth.  While I applaud their decision, I wonder if it
carries implications for churches and other Christian ministries?
Should Christian ministries begin seriously considering adapting a
similar requirement for their documents?  If so, on what grounds?

Blessings,
Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist